Photography School in English
SCHOOL OF CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY – POLAND, EUROPE
CHANGE PHOTOGRAPHY THAT YOU LOVE INTO THE BUSINESS OF YOUR LIFE – CREATIVITY CAN BE LEARNED !
CREATIVE AND COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
Study at affordable price in the School ranked among the TOP PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOLS in the World by Shotkit.com and PhotoWorkout.com
We invite you to OPEN DAY in English 21.09.2023 at Zamoyskiego 52, Cracow – more details
OUR ACADEMIC COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- Two-Year, intensive, Full-Time DIPLOMA Photography Program
- Diploma with the title – Fine Art Photographer
- No entrance exams. No age limit.
- No portfolio and former experience in photography are required.
- See student works
- See our diplomas
- See our lectures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- You can start your brand with amazing portfolio just after graduation – check our programs
- A limited number of places – HOW TO APPLY
- OnCampus, 95% of classes in photo studio
- Have a chance for a scholarship and interships while studying.
- Study in amazing Krakow, the cultural capital of Poland, the country with one of the lowest costs of living in Europe – why study in Krakow.
- See our Instagram and Facebook
- Our Photography Course is for aspiring photographers, regardless of their previous experience.
- Learn from renowned photographers and international experts in various fields of photography and art. This system ensures that you are taught by a variety of individuals who offer different perspectives.
- Get a certificate of an internship at Cracow Fashion Week.
- Learn fashion photography, advertising photography, wedding photography, analog and digital photography, nude photography, still life, portrait photography, food and product photography, reportage, graphic design, film production, photo retouching, Ligthroom, Photoshop, gum print, and cyanotype.
- Learn about NFT, BLENDER and CLO3D Fashion Design Programs – ways to generate extra income.
- Prepare an amazing portfolio in photography in only 2 years.
- Cooperate with our Fashion Design School to publish in international fashion magazines.
- The school organizes open air photography workshops at the country and abroad.
- Our graduates work in the freelance market as photojournalists, photo shoot producers for fashion magazines, wedding photographers, photo agency organizers, photo editors, and are also employed by advertising agencies and cultural institutions.
- Get one-to-one support from the lecturers.
- Start online while waiting for your Polish visa.
The combination of creative and commercial techniques allows you to choose your favorite photography career and start your professional job just after graduating.
HOW OUR SCHOOL WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
- Present your photographs at international exhibitions in art galleries in Cracow.
- Practice your photography skills during fashion shows and shootings with professional models.
- Free access at School to Adobe programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Dimension, Media Encoder, Camra Raw.
- Attend the photo studio for free in extra time.
- Meet international experts in various fields of art, and photography.
- Be informed about job opportunities.
- Take advantage of the Polish lowest costs of living in Europe.
- Release your creative potential while studying all photography techniques.
- Spend two years living in the center of Cracow, the cultural capital of Poland.
- Take part in photography competitions.
- The School is approved by the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and is listed in the Ministry’s Art School Directory.
- Photography courses for foreigners in Cracow: Photography Course for Begginers , Analog Photography, Computer Graphics Course, Portrait Photography Course, Fashion Photography Course, Wedding Photography Course, Dog Photography Course.
Within the framework of Erasmus EU projects, our school has cooperated with two prestigious universities: Film and TV School of Academy of Perfoming Arts in Prague and The Technical University in Kosice
We often host world-famous artists. Such meetings are not only an opportunity to learn something new, but also an inspiration and motivation for further activities.
In 1994, the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design was visited by one of the most famous fashion photographers, Jeanloup Sieff.
Other important guests of the School of Creative Photography were the famous New York photographer Ernestine Ruben, the author of book on the history of photography Naomi Rosenblum, Gary Baseman, William Mokrynski and Roger Ballen. Students from like-minded universities from England, Scotland, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Belarus and Australia come to the School of Creative Photography for study trips. School of Creative Photography is organizer of the International Photography Competition FOCUS ON FASHION.
Duration and fees Courses and workshop Contact us Lecturers Why Cracow Instagram Photography School Facebook in English YouTube Photography School Photography School reviews Alumni Diploma exhibitions Group exhibitions Photography School TUBA – KSA Magazine Students and graduates opinions about the School
WHERE ARE OUR STUDENTS FROM?
Photo enthusiast who are apretiate low cost of living in Poland come to us from: USA, Azerbaijan, Canada, Croatia, Czech republic, Egypt, El salvador, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, Filipiny, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazachstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraina, Uzbekistan, Wales, Zimbabwe and Polish students who speak good Polish.
WHO IS THIS SCHOOL FOR?
Our program is for aspiring photographers, looking to learn more about photography,regardless of their previous experience.
The classes will help you to make progress in a very short time. Thaks to one to one support from lecturers who assist students in professional growth we will provide the motivation for the begginres and for those who have already some konwledge of photography.
Our School will give you an opportunity to learn all photography techniques and to start your professional career just after graduating.
The School is also for those who want to spend at least two years studying in Cracow, the cultural capital of Poland and the city with hundreds exhibitions, events, fashion shows. Cost of living in Cracow is cheaper than in 81% of cities in the World.