How to apply - Fashion School in English, Photography School in English
The number of places is limited. There are no entrance exams.
Education at our school entitles you to apply for a Polish visa.
Admission is open to any applicant with a high school diploma. No former study in the field of art is required, however, it is advantageous. It has been proven, that students without former artistic experience may have the talent to benefit enormously from taking our course of study. All that is required is a true interest in fashion or photography, creativity and commitment. We are dedicated to providing entry to people within age range and from diverse backgrounds. No portfolio is required. Although most of our students will one day work on assignment or begin their own businesses, some complete the course simply for the satisfaction that achievement brings.
When to apply
Application and admission is possible throughout the year. International students are strongly encouraged to apply early to allow time to complete all admission requirements. The school year starts at the beginning of October and lasts until around 20th of June. There are no extra entries in spring.
BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT SCHOOL REGULATIONS (DOWNLOAD)
HOW TO APPLY
Please enroll on-line at first: APPLY ON-LINE
First step after online registration:
Pay the registration fee and if you need Polish Visa you have to pay also tuition fee for the first semester.
You can pay:
- by regular money transfer (details below).
The bank account details:
Krakowskie Szkoły Artystyczne,
ul. Zamoyskiego 52, 30-523 Kraków, Poland
Santander Bank Polska
IBAN: PL06 1910 1048 2102 2006 1786 0002
DURATION AND FEES – see below
Please send by post or bring required documents:
- International Student Application Form with your signature
- Original certified copy of University Diploma or High School (if you have not graduated from university) with official, notary translation into English by a court approved translator (if not in English).
- 2 photos (3.5×4.5 cm)
- A photocopy of the passport page with photo and personal data
- Confirmation of payment of registration fee and if you need Polish Visa confirmation of payment of tuition fee for the first semester
- Health insurance arranged with insurance agency translated into English. It can be regular travel insurance, and it will be required mainly at the moment of crossing the border to Poland.
The documents should be send to the following address:
Krakowskie Szkoły Artystyczne
ul. Zamoyskiego 52,
30-523 Kraków, Poland
The recruitment process finishes when all documents reach the School and the registration fee has reached the School account.
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT NEED POLISH VISA
After we get all the above documents and payments you are admitted to school and we will send you confirmation by mail.
STUDENTS WHO NEED POLISH VISA
Third step: – Polish Visa
After we get all the above documents and payments we will send you 2 documents:
- Certificate of Eligibility in English proving that you got Admission to our School
- Zaświadczenie – Certificate from the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education
We will also send you some information about what you need for applying for Polish Visa.
DURATION AND FEES – INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF FASHION DESIGN IN ENGLISH – click here
DURATION AND FEES – SCHOOL OF CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY IN ENGLISH – click here
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION IN KRAKOW – click here
For detailed information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org