How to apply - Fashion School in English, Photography School in English
Application is possible throughout the year.
Admission is opened to any applicant with a high school diploma. No age limites.
The school year starts at the beginning of October and lasts until around 20th of June.
There are no extra entries in spring.
Education at our school entitles you to apply for a Polish visa.
1. APPLY BEFORE PLACES RUN OUT: APPLY ON-LINE
2. PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE (see below).
If you need Polish Visa you have to pay also tuition fee for the first semester (see below).
You can pay:
- by regular money transfer (details below).
- by PayPal (only registration fee)
The bank account details:
Krakowskie Szkoły Artystyczne,
ul. Zamoyskiego 52, 30-523 Kraków, Poland
Santander Bank Polska
IBAN: PL06 1910 1048 2102 2006 1786 0002
3. DELIVER DOCUMENTS. Please send documents by post or bring to the School
- International Student Application Form with your signature (you will receive it in your email after completing the online application).
- Original certified copy of University Diploma or High School Diploma in English.
- If your documents are not in English we need also official, notary translation into English by a court approved translator.
- 2 photos (3.5×4.5 cm).
- A photocopy of the passport page with photo and personal data.
- Confirmation of payment of registration fee.
- If you need Polish Visa confirmation of payment of tuition fee for the first semester.
- Health insurance arranged with an insurance agency translated into English
STUDENT ACCOMMODATION IN KRAKOW – click here