Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Scroll to top


Frequently asked questions - KSA

Frequently asked questions:

  • When does the recruitment starts?
    You can apply to the School School of Creative Photography throughout the year, but we recommend students who need visa to apply as early as possible.
  • How to apply
    To become a student at our School, you must complete 3 steps:

    1. fill out the online form
    2. pay the registration fee
    3. deliver the documents to the SchoolThe detailed information at our website.
  • Do I need a certificate to prove my English language skills?
    We do not require English language certificate. But you must be aware that all classes will be held in English and you must easily communicate in English.
  • When does the academic year start?
    School year starts in the beginning of October.
  • What documents are required for applying?
    1. Application Form with signature
    2. Original certified copy of University Diploma or High School Diploma in English.
    3. If your documents are not in English we need also official, notary translation into English by a court approved translator.
    4. Two photos.
    5. A photocopy of the passport page with photo and personal data.
    6. Confirmation of payment of registration fee.
    7. Health insurance arranged with an insurance agency translated into English
    8. If you need a Polish visa you must provide us with proof of payment for the first semester of study
  • Is a previous experience necessary?
    You need no portfolio and previous experience in photography.
  • What is the schedule of the academic year plan for the year – what is the duration of the first and second semesters?-Beginning of the school year: 3rd of October 2023 (Tuesday)
    -Christmas and New Year break: 23.12.2023 – 07.01.2024
    -Fall exam session: 29.01-09.02.2024
    -Winter Holidays: 12.02 – 25.02.2024
    -Easter break: 28.03-02.04.2024
    -Spring exam session: 10.06-21.06.2024
    -International School of Fashion Design DIPLOMA SHOW at Cracow Fashion Week: 17.03.2024
    -No Waste Show at Cracow Fashion Week: 26.03.2024
    -Summer Show: 08.06.2024
    -End of the year exhibition: 20.06.2024
  • How soon will I receive the letter of acceptance and the additional document for the visa?
    We will send you all the documents you need for your visa as soon as you have completed all the steps of recruitment. After we get all the above documents and payments you are admitted to school and we will send you the letter of acceptance and additional document for the visa by mail within THREE WORKING DAYS.
  • Is it possible to pay in installments?
    We offer students the opportunity to pay in two semester installments.
  • Where are the classes held?
    Classes are held in the School of Creative Photography’s own building equipped with photographic studios and photographic darkrooms.
  • Does the School have its own dormitories?
    Unfortunately, we do not have our own dormitories, but you can look for room and apartment. You have a list of contacts at our website
  • Is Krakow  a good city  to study in?
    Krakow is the cultural capital of Poland with a unique atmosphere, many events, and thousands of  international university students. Everything here is within walking distance. 78.2 % of residents consider Krakow a safe city.
  • What is the cost of living in Poland?
    The cost of living in Poland is one of the lowest in Europe regarding food and accommodation. Poland has also relatively low prices of petrol thanks to the  Polish Government’s aid.
  • Can I study online if I don’t get a Polish visa on time?
    Foreign students who are in the visa process have the possibility of distance education in the first semester. Please remember that fashion is a hands-on skill, so try to reduce your distance learning time.
  • What do I get after graduation?
    You wiil receive a diploma with the title Fine Art Photographer. You will have an outstanding portfolio that opens career opportunities and present your phototos  at international exhibitions in art galleries in Cracow.
  • Does the School offer a scholarship?
    We have a special scholarship for the best student of the year. Students with the best grades and good opinions of lecturers receive a refund of last semester’s tuition fee.
  • What international cooperation opportunities does the school offer?
    We invite renowned international photographers and experts in various fields of art. We cooperate with European institutions for the promotion of talented students.  Our School  is the organizer of the International  Fashion Photography Competition FOCUS ON FASHION.
  • Will I have a chance for an internship during my studies?
    Various art faculties in one place provide a wide range of cooperation opportunities between students, e.g. you can do a photography internship during Cracow Fashion Week and  publish in international fashion magazines.
  • Does the school help students with promotion?
    We offer opportunities for photographers during Cracow Fashion Week,various art events, and shooting for magazines. Our cooperation with various national and international magazines gives us the possibility to promote students’ work. We will inform you about competitions and job opportunities. The best diploma photos are presented in Tuba School Magazine.
  • Do I need to know Polish to study at the School?
    Classes are held in English. We do not require knowledge of the Polish language. You will have contact with a tutor for foreign students, who will help you to solve your problems.
  • Who are the School’s lecturers?
    You will have classes with well-known photographers and artists who bring their invaluable experience in commercial and creative photography to the school. Many of them are university professors. They work with celebrities, advertising agencies,  and various magazines. They take part in Polish  and international exhibitions and are winners of numerous photography competitions
  • Does the school support the obtaining a Polish visa or residence card?
    The School of Creative Photography and International School of Fashion Design are the bases for obtaining a Polish visa. If you want to study at our School, we can prepare all necessary visa documents for you free of charge.
    Please note that we only assist in obtaining a Polish visa for students enrolled at our school (we do not provide visa support for others).
    While studying the The School of Creative Photography and International School of Fashion Design, you can apply for temporary residence in Poland.
  • Do I need to have a work permit to work in Poland after graduating from the School?
    After graduating from the School of Creative Photography and International School of Fashion Design, you do not need the Work Permit in the territory of the Republic of Poland based on the below Regulation:
    The Regulation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy of April 21, 2015, on cases in which entrusting work to a foreigner in the territory of the Republic of Poland, is permissible without the need to obtain a work permit (Journal of Laws, item 588, as amended, Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2346) and other regulations.
Zadzwoń teraz