Fashion School in English
CREATIVITY CAN BE LEARNED
- FASHION and JEWELLERY DESIGN in ENGLISH – POLAND, EUROPE
- Full time. FASHION DIPLOMA PROGRAM.
- OnCampus, 95% of classes in the professional studios.
- Two- and -half Years. (5 semesters).Weekly attendance 22-25 hours.
- No entry exams. No portfolio is required.
- You need no former experience in fashion.
- DIPLOMA with the title – Fashion Designer.
- Number of places is limited.
- APPLY ONLINE before places run out!
- The School is under the authority of the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and is listed in the Ministry’s Art School Directory.
OUR ACADEMIC COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- One-to-one support from appreciated fashion designers.
- Prepare an outstanding portfolio that opens career opportunities
- Scholarship for the top student, awards for students at 4 shows.
- Present your designs at 4 semester shows for free.
- Take part in the prestigious Diploma show during CRACOW FASHION WEEK – see Diploma collections.
- Cooperate with our School of Creative Photography, ranked among the TOP PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOLS in the WORLD by Shotkit.com and PhotoWorkout.com.
- Be informed about JOB OPPORTUNITIES and FASHION COMPETITIONS.
- Attend the SEWING STUDIO for FREE.
- School’s program: apparel design, jewellery design, shoe design, fabric design, fashion illustration, history of fashion, basics of costume design, sewing, pattern making, drawing and painting, conceptual design, fashion photography, and Adobe computer programs.
- Learn about sustainable fashion, CSR, upcycling, 3D fashion, NFT, and artifficial intelligence.
- See our buildings with professional sewing, jewellery, painting studios and computer lab.
- Meet INTERNATIONAL EXPERTS in art and fashion.
- Practice your styling skills during shootings with professional models.
- Spend two years living in Cracow, the cultural capital of Poland.
- Take advantage of the lowest cost of living in Europe – the cost of living in Cracow
- Follow in the footsteps of graduates who won numerous awards in international competitions and published in Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazzar.
- Study with us and then get your DREAM JOB alongside TOP DESIGNERS or start your OWN BRAND just after graduating
- JOIN OUR SUMMER COURSES FOR FOREIGNERS in CRACOW – click here
All courses are held in professional studios.
After each course you will receive a CERTIFICATE confirming your acquired COMPETENCIES.
THE NUMBER OF PLACES IS LIMITED.
YOU NEED NO FORMER EXPERIENCE TO JOIN.
- Fashion Design Course
- Sewing and Cutting Course
- Haute Couture Sewing Course
- Fashion Styling Course
- Fashion Illustration Course
- Shoe Design Course
- Painting&Drawing Course
- Millinery Course
- NO WASTE Sewing Course
WHO ARE OUR STUDENTS?
Fashion enthusiasts who appreciate the high quality of education and the low cost of living in Poland come to us from the USA, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazachstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Wales, Zimbabwe and Polish students who speak good English.About School Program Student works – career perspectives See our Diploma Collections Lecturers Fashion School reviews How to apply Duration and fees International cooperations, scholarships, internships in fashion houses Professional Fashion Courses in English with Certificate Competition for people from the Polish Diaspora Contact us Why Cracow Facebook Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design Instagram Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design Alumni TUBA – Magazine KSA Polish course for foreigners
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design (SAPU) is the main organizer of Cracow Fashion Week. Our staff, all specialists within different areas of art and design, provide a program of study that enables a student release his full potential. After over 30 years of experience the school has achieved a high standard and an excellent reputation. We have been able to place many students in Polish fashion companies, ranging from cutting-edge boutiques to the largest industry enterprises listed on the Polish Stock Exchange. Some students have found also employment with international companies operating in a diverse range of countries.
- learning in a friendly atmosphere,
- cooperation with other KSA courses including the School of Photography,
- promotion of the best students.
We focus on:
- talent development,
- new perspectives,