How to apply
Number of places is limited. There are no entry exams.
Education at our school entitles you to apply for Polish visa.
Admission is open to any applicant with a high school diploma. No former study in the field of art is required, however, it is advantageous. It has been proven, that students without former artistic experience may have the talent to benefit enormously from taking our course of study. All that is required is a true interest in fashion or photography, creativity and commitment. We are dedicated to providing entry to people within age range and from diverse backgrounds. No portfolio is required. Although most of our students will one day work on assignment or begin their own businesses, some complete the course simply for the satisfaction that achievement brings.
When to apply
Application and admission is possible throughout the year. International students are strongly encouraged to apply early to allow time to complete all admission requirements. The school year starts at the beginning of October and lasts until around 20th of June. There are no extra entries in spring.
SCHOOL REGULATIONS (DOWNLOAD)
How to apply
Please enroll on-line at first: APPLY ON-LINE
Pay the registration fee and if you need Polish Visa you have to pay also tuition fee for the
Please send by post or bring required documents:
- International Student Application Form with your signature
- Statement – School Regulations with your signature
- Original certified copy of High School or University Diploma with official, notary translation into English by a court approved translator (if not in English)
- 2 photos
- A photocopy of the passport page with photo and personal data
- Confirmation of payment of registration fee and if you need Polish Visa confirmation of payment of tuition fee for the first semester
- Health insurance arranged with insurance agency before coming to Poland, translated into English.
The documents should be send to the following address:
Krakowskie Szkoły Artystyczne
ul. Zamoyskiego 52,
30-523 Kraków, Poland
The recruitment process finishes when all documents reach the School and the registration fee has reached the School account.
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT NEED POLISH VISA
After we get all the above documents and payments you are admitted to school and we will send you confirmation by mail.
STUDENTS WHO NEED POLISH VISA
Fifth step – Polish Visa
After we get all the above documents and payments we will send you 2 documents:
- Certificate of Eligibility in English proving that you got Admission to our School
- Zaświadczenie – Certificate from the Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education
We will also send you some information about what you need for applying for Polish Visa.
Accommodation in Cracow
ERASMUSU is the largest students community in Europe. You will be able to book verified accommodation through a safe system, not only in Cracow but also all around the world if you are planning to study abroad. You can also look up information about different cities and universities, read about experiences, check out destinations, reviews and evaluations or internship offers. Check our accommodations now.
What we offer in Erasmusu:
How to book in Erasmusu: Book the accommodation by paying the first month. The landlord has 48 hours to accept or refuse your offer. Once it is accepted, you can contact the landlord.