Editorial "Diamond in the Rough" in Rebel Magazine - KSA
Great photo session made by our student of School of Creative Photography, Aleksandra Otko was published in the Rebel Magazine!
Make up: Basia Habel
Hairdresser: Tasha Kay
Stylist: Anita Pyć
Designer: Ela Olszewska
Check more photos by Ola Otko: https://www.instagram.com/bajolaa/
Photography School in English
- Creative and Commercial Photography in English
- During our Two-Year, Full-Time DIPLOMA Program you will receive an intensive education with individual attention.
- The graduates receive a Diploma with the title – Fine Art Photographer.
- One to one support from lecturers is the way to assist students in professional growth.
- With a start day in October you’ll begin to build core photography skills and then move on to specialized classes.
- There are no entry exams. Number of places is limited.
- YOU CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN ONCAMPUS OR ONLINE LEARNING
- LIVE ONLINE LEARNING SYSTEM – join online classes in real time – click here
- You can also start classes online if you are waiting for a Polish visa and without any cost move to the group at school.
- 95% classes in professional studios.
- We live by the motto of “Practice makes perfect.”
- Prepare an amazing portfolio which opens many doors and opportunities.
- ENROLL ONLINE
- Release your creative potential while studying all photography techniques.
- Learn from experienced and appreciated photographers.
- Attend the photography studio for free in extra time.
- Study Adobe programs.
- Work with fashion models from the Agency cooperating with the School.
- Cooperate with students from other our faculties: fashion design, acting, choreography, interior design.
- Practice your photography skills during fashion shows and shooting organised by the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design.
- Meet international experts in various fields of art, and photography.
- Choose your favorite photography career and become an independent photographer.
- Present your photographs at exhibitions in art galleries in Krakow
- Spend at least two years living and studying in the city of Krakow, the cultural capital of Poland