SAPU, Fashion College career perspectives - KSA
Fashion College (faculty of the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design) is the on the leading edge of the new wave in how Fashion is taught. Fashion College focuses on learning through practice rather than through constant lecture. Students can take part in fashion shows and the best of silhouettes are being shown on Cracow Fashion Awards Gala during Cracow Fashion Week. Located in Cracow’s historic and bustling city center, the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design is a display of modernity in art. See what are the career perspectives after Fashion College.
Career Perspectives after Fashion College
Study fashion in Fashion College! Our graduates have a lot of career perspectives!
- You can work in a wide range of professions. Our graduates are being employed in many companies from different branches.
- You can work as a stylist working with a photographers during different kinds of photo sessions.
- You can work as a personal shopper who helps people with buying their clothes which best fits them.
- You can arrange an event with metamorphosis while you are changing the style of clothes of different people
- You can be a shoe designer and design your own shoes.
- You can work in a many different fashion companies as a designer.
- You can be a part of reenactment group and sew clothes and accessories for them.
- You can design materials.
- You can design accessories e.g. hats, jewellery, belts
- You can work as a fashion constructor and technologist
- If you are interested in a painting, you can sell your paintings and sketches