INDYWIDUALNE - School of Creative Photography diploma exhibitions - KSA
In May, we started another edition of our INDIVIDUAL exhibition series. We invite you to open vernissages where you will see diploma photos of this year’s graduates of the School of Creative Photography.
We are starting a great adventure combined with finding original places in the capital of Małopolska. Exhibitions take place in many parts of the city, are located in galleries, theaters, cafes and clubs. Viewing photos is connected with an urban adventure and discovering new spaces for art. In total, we will see about 40 exhibitions.
Pictures taken by graduates of the School of Creative Photography present a variety of topics and techniques – from classic, black and white photography, to experimental and staged photography, nudes, reportages, emulsions and chromate gum.
The works presented at the exhibitions are carefully selected by promoters, lecturers of the School of Creative Photography, artists and active photographers. Their work with young artists studying at the School of Creative Photography means that the photos have an artistic value and can surprise even the most demanding recipients.
Admission to all openings is free.
Organizers: School of Creative Photography, Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design
Partners: MalopolskaOnline.pl, dlaStudenta.pl, studentnews.pl, Magazyn Exclusive, Genesis Gear, URBAN Photo Awards, Urban Photo Arena, FOTOPLUS, Moda w Polsce, The Spoiled Queen, TUBA
Below we present the program of this year’s INDIVIDUAL 2022 edition:
23.05, godz. 18:00
Miejsce: Hevre, ul. Beera Meiselsa 18, Kraków
24.05, godz. 19:00
Miejsce: Klub Alchemia, sala za szafą, ul. Estery 5, Kraków
SCHOOL OF CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Creative and Commercial Photography in Europe (classes in English)
- Our Photography Course is for aspiring photographers, regardless of their previous experience
- No entry exams. No age limit
- Learn from renowned photographers and international experts in various fields of photography and art. This system ensures that you are taught by a variety of individuals who offer different perspectives.
- Get a certificate of an internship at Cracow Fashion Week