Information clause for the student in accordance with the GDPR - KSA
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: GDPR), Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design informs that:
- CRACOW SCHOOL OF ART AND FASHION DESIGN collects and processes personal data on the basis of and within the limits of legal provisions, in particular education law.
- Data Controller is CRACOW SCHOOL OF ART AND FASHION DESIGN., ul. Zamoyskiego 52, 30-523 Krakow, Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed in connection with the recruitment and education process, based on your voluntary consent, pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 lit. and GDPR. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes related to the course of your recruitment and education.
- CRACOW SCHOOL OF ART AND FASHION DESIGN has appointed a Data Protection Officer. Contact with the Officer is possible through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CRACOW SCHOOL OF ART AND FASHION DESIGN as a rule, does not disclose personal data to other recipients, except for those authorized by law or competent to consider submitted cases.
- Every person, to the extent resulting from legal provisions, has the right to access their personal data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to carry out cases and to the extent required by law.
- CRACOW SCHOOL OF ART AND FASHION DESIGN does not collect and process personal data for marketing purposes or automated processing for profiling people.
- In the event of doubts related to the processing of personal data, any person may request information. Regardless, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.