Sacred Heart Collection by Federica Costato - KSA
Take a look at this amazing collection SACRED HEART by our graduate of Fashion School, Federica Costato.
Sacred Heart Collection by federica costato / Szkoła Artystycznego Projektowania Ubioru SAPU.
Incredible climate and amazing photos! 🌺🕊💛
Model: Klaudyna Seniow
Photography: Jowita Jaszczyk, @takmisiewidzi
International School of Fashion Design in English:
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design (SAPU) is the main organizer of Cracow Fashion Week.
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design ( Poland, Europe) offers a two-and-half-year full time program for international students.
Our staff, all specialists within different areas of art and design, provide a program of study that enables a student release his full potential.
After over 30 years of experience the school has achieved a high standard and an excellent reputation.
We have been able to place many students in Polish fashion companies, ranging from cutting-edge boutiques to the largest industry enterprises listed on the Polish Stock Exchange.
Some students have also found employment with international companies operating in a diverse range of countries.
- The school is approved by the Polish Ministry of Culture, and is listed in the Ministry’s Art School Directory.
- The school is opened for international students and education is held in English.
- Our intensive and comprehensive academic education in fashion allows students to prepare an excellent portfolio.
- Education in Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design entitles you to apply for Polish visa.
- The graduates receive diploma – Fashion Designer.
- SAPU’s graduates hold prestigious internships abroad and work in the world’s top fashion houses like McQueen, Balenciaga, Galliano, Bonucci,
- You can find articles about SAPU and its graduates in significant magazines both Polish and international – Vogue, Collezioni, WGSN, Dexigner and more.