Publication in DESIGN SCENE STYLE: Magdalena Wilk-Dryło - KSA
The Magic of Fall in DESIGN SCENE STYLE with projects by Magdalena Wilk-Dryło, our graduate of Fashion School!
The striking Nena / Gaga Models stars in The Magic of Fall story lensed exclusively for DESIGN SCENE STYLE by photographer Alice Walczak. In charge of styling was Natalia Niedziółka, with hair styling and makeup from beauty artist Julia Pietryka.
DESIGN SCENE EXCLUSIVES
For the session, Nena is wearing selected pieces from Magdalena Wilk-Dryło, Public Desire, Magdalena Czamara, 10 Decoart, Nettle, Krystian Szymczak, Peniche, Steve Madden, Nodobra, and Answear.
Photographer: Alice Walczak – www.alicewalczak.com
Stylist: Natalia Niedziółka
Hair and Makeup Artist: Julia Pietryka
Model: Nena at Gaga Models
About our School:
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design ( Poland, Europe) offers a two-and-half-year full time program for international students.
After over 30 years of experience the school has achieved a high standard and an excellent reputation. We have been able to place many students in Polish fashion companies, ranging from cutting-edge boutiques to the largest industry enterprises listed on the Polish Stock Exchange. Some students have also found employment with international companies operating in a diverse range of countries.
- The school is approved by the Polish Ministry of Culture, and is listed in the Ministry’s Art School Directory.
- The school is opened for international students and education is held in English.
- Our intensive and comprehensive academic education in fashion allows students to prepare an excellent portfolio.
- Education in Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design entitles you to apply for Polish visa.
- The graduates receive diploma – Fashion Designer.
- Many design under their own brand name and are currently recognized in the fashion industry.
- You can find articles about SAPU and its graduates in significant magazines both Polish and international.