Open day in Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design
Do you want to study something creative? Have you ever think about being fashion designer, photographer, interior designer or actress? Check the learning possibilities in KSA – and join us on open day in Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design on April 11th.
12:00 – Meeting with the Managment of Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design and the presentation of the all faculties.
(Place: Hall in the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design main building, Zamoyskiego 52 street, Cracow)
About 13:00 will start the workshops. They will last 1 hour and a half.
Workshops (each participant can choose the only one)
– Fashion Design – in the context of actual trends create the inspiration board. It will be the first step to finding the own style.
– Visual Merchandising – the workshops about designing the wardrobe in and in-store elements in the shop and the mannequins.
– Interior Design – basic information
– Drama – workshops based on the chosen texts and the creating of character.
– Fashion Photography – you have to take the own camera.
The workshops of drama and photography will take place in the second building of KSA – Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design.
If you want to join our workshops, please send e-mail on: email@example.com in which will be included your name, surname and the name of workshops.