MOv by Magdalena Wilk-Dryło in PAP MAGAZINE - KSA
Projects by Magdalena Wilk-Dryło, our graduate of Fashion School have been published in PAP MAGAZINE!
Hair: Ewa Pieczarka
Photography Assistants: Filip Zawadzki
Clothes by Undresscode, vintage ribbon Moye, Calzedonia, Zara, Magdalena Wilk-Dryło and Uterque
See full story www.pap-magazine.com
About our School:
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design ( Poland, Europe) offers a two-and-half-year full time program for international students.
Our staff, all specialists within different areas of art and design, provide a program of study that enables a student release his full potential.
After over 30 years of experience the school has achieved a high standard and an excellent reputation. We have been able to place many students in Polish fashion companies, ranging from cutting-edge boutiques to the largest industry enterprises listed on the Polish Stock Exchange. Some students have also found employment with international companies operating in a diverse range of countries.
- The school is approved by the Polish Ministry of Culture, and is listed in the Ministry’s Art School Directory.
- The school is opened for international students and education is held in English.
- Our intensive and comprehensive academic education in fashion allows students to prepare an excellent portfolio.
- Education in Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design entitles you to apply for Polish visa.
- The graduates receive diploma – Fashion Designer.
- Since 1994 Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design has educated more than 1,500 designers who work in fashion companies in Poland, Europe and in rest of the World.
- Many design under their own brand name and are currently recognized in the fashion industry.
- You can find articles about SAPU and its graduates in significant magazines both Polish and international.