INDYWIDUALNE 2022 - Diplomas of the School of Creative Photography - KSA
In May, we started another edition of our INDIVIDUAL exhibition series. We invite you to open vernissages where you will see diploma photos of this year’s graduates of the School of Creative Photography.
We are starting a great adventure combined with finding original places in the capital of Małopolska. Exhibitions take place in many parts of the city, are located in galleries, theaters, cafes and clubs. Viewing photos is connected with an urban adventure and discovering new spaces for art. In total, we will see about 30 exhibitions.
Pictures taken by graduates of the School of Creative Photography present a variety of topics and techniques – from classic, black and white photography, to experimental and staged photography, nudes, reportages, emulsions and chromate gum.
The works presented at the exhibitions are carefully selected by promoters, lecturers of the School of Creative Photography, artists and active photographers. Their work with young artists studying at the School of Creative Photography means that the photos have an artistic value and can surprise even the most demanding recipients.
Admission to all openings is free.
Organizers: School of Creative Photography, Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design
Partners: Dziennik Polski, dlaStudenta.pl, I-REGION, studentnews.pl, Bokwa, Let Me Italian You, Genesis, URBAN Photo Awards, FOTOPLUS, Arch2O (Photography Challenge), The Spoiled Queen, TUBA
Below we present the program of this year’s INDIVIDUAL 2022 edition:
More information about our Photography School in English:
- Creative and Commercial Photography in English
- During our Two-Year, Full-Time DIPLOMA Program you will receive an intensive education with individual attention.
- The graduates receive a Diploma with the title – Fine Art Photographer.
- One to one support from lecturers is the way to assist students in professional growth.
- With a start day in October you’ll begin to build core photography skills and then move on to specialized classes.
- There are no entry exams. Number of places is limited.
- Classes are held in the school building. You can also start classes online if you are waiting for a Polish visa and without any cost move to the group at school. LIVE ONLINE LEARNING SYSTEM – join online classes in real time.
- 95% classes in professional studios.
- We live by the motto of “Practice makes perfect.”
- Prepare an amazing portfolio which opens many doors and opportunities.
- Release your creative potential while studying all photography techniques.
- Learn from experienced and appreciated photographers.
- Attend the photography studio for free in extra time.
- Study Adobe programs.
- Work with fashion models from the Agency cooperating with the School.
- Cooperate with students from other our faculties: fashion design, acting, choreography, interior design.
- Practice your photography skills during fashion shows and shooting organised by the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design.
- Meet international experts in various fields of art, and photography.
- Choose your favorite photography career and become an independent photographer.
- Present your photographs at exhibitions in art galleries in Cracow.
- We introduce study in the problems of metaverse, NFT, artificial intelligence.
- Spend at least two years living and studying in the city of Cracow, the cultural capital of Poland
- Cost of living in Cracow is cheaper than in 81% of cities in the World