"How to become a fashion photographer?" | FREE MEET UP - KSA
Join us for another free workshop at the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design. We invite you to the event on 9 November 2023.
This time we will meet to talk about „How to become a fashion photographer?”
- 9.11. 2023
- 5.30 PM – 6.30 PM
- Lecture with PhD Jerzy Gaweł, Director of the School of Creative Photography/ Szkoła Kreatywnej Fotografii SKF.
- FREE ENTERENCE
- WHERE? Jana Zamoyskiego 52 Street – AULA, the building of the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design
- FB EVENT
Our meetings with a variety of topics and in different forms will be held cyclically every two weeks – always on a Thursday afternoon. We invite all enthusiasts of photography, fashion and other fields of art!
Check out our group and meet people with interesting passions: INTERNATIONAL PHOTO & STYLE MEETUP
We organise open meetings in English for everyone interested in art, photography, style and fashion. Everyone is welcome!
PhD Jerzy Gaweł
Founder of the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design and School of Creative Photography (SKF) and co-author of the School’s comprehensive program. A photographer with very extensive experience in both commercial work and teaching photography, which is his great passion.
He teaches classes in nude photography and gumprint. In his pedagogical and artistic work he is constantly looking for new approaches to classical photographic subjects, thus creating a new quality in the photographer’s work. The unconventionality of his approach to photographic subjects and teaching results in the creation of unconventional works in his studios, which attract photographic university tours from all over the world. A meeting at the Gumpprint Studio was on the agenda of photographers from England, Scotland, Holland, Germany and Australia.
He has conducted masterclasses at photography events in Poland and abroad, including fashion photography at the CMTV Television School in Tbilisi, Georgia, and at the Umelcov Spisa GALLERY in Slovakia.
He invites world-famous photographers and designers. Guest lectures or workshops at the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design were by Jeanloup Sieff, Mark Bickerstaffe, Ernestine Ruben, Naomi Rosenblum, Martin Pegler, Gary Baseman, Carol Morgan, Drew Plunkett, Roger Ballen and others.
Juror of photography and fashion competitions in Poland and abroad.
- Creative and Commercial Photography in English.
- OnCampus, Two-Years, Full-Time DIPLOMA Program.
- GET YOUR DIPLOMA – Fine Art Photographer.
- Number of places is limited.
- You can start classes online while waiting for a Polish visa and then move to the group at school.
- SCHOLARSHIP for top student and awards for students during education.
- Study in the School ranked among the TOP PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOLS in the World by Shotkit.com and PhotoWorkout.com
- Two-and-half Years (5 semesters). Full time.
- Diploma with the title – Fashion Designer.
- No portfolio and former experience in fashion are required.
- Take part in the prestigious Diploma show during CRACOW FASHION WEEK.
- See student works
- Number of places is limited.
- APPLY ONLINE before places run out!
- OnCampus, 95% of classes in the professional studios.