EXHIBITION 'FOCUS ON FASHION' 2023 | OPEN CALL - KSA
School of Creative Photography and Cracow Fashion Week are pleased to announce an open call for photographic works for the International Photography Exhibition „Focus on Fashion”.
INTERNATIONAL FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITION “FOCUS ON FASHION”
OFFICIAL RULES 2023:
THEME: Fashion Story in 2 pictures. Make sure that the images represent a cohesive body of work.
ENTRY: Free Entry.
ELIGIBILITY: All countries, no age limits.
February 10th: 2 vertical photographs ready for printing (resolution: 300 dpi, dimensions of print will be 50 x 70 cm) must be uploaded to the Google Drive here: https://bit.ly/3C2oZM1
Photos will be printed by the Organizer. Photographs must be accompanied by the application form which you will find on the Google Drive.
February 20th: selected authors will be notified that their photos have been accepted for the exhibition.
March 10th: The Exhibition opens.
March 20 OR 21st, 6 PM: Official opening.
PLACE: Białoprądnicki Mansion – the 16th century historical building in Krakow, place connected with such a Polish important names like Jan Kochanowski, Mikołaj Rej, Tadeusz Kościuszko, and also where their painting studios had the biggest Polish painters – Jacek Malczewski and Olga Boznańska.
DURATION: 10th March – 10th April 2023.
The exhibition is listed in the official program of Cracow Fashion Week 2023 (18th-26th March).
Cracow Fashion Week, School of Creative Photography – a faculty at Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design // www.ksa.edu.pl // and Polish Foundation of Art and Fashion.
OFFICIAL PARTNERS: City of Krakow, Belgrade PhotoMonth, Lviv College of Culture and Arts, Instituto Italiano di Cultura di Cracovia, Trieste Photo Days, Letmeitalianyou.com, Poliarte Accademia di Belle Arti e Design, Polish Talent Support, Dream Hub, The Spoiled Queen (Hungary/Spain), BOKWA – digital printing.
COPYRIGHT: All rights remain the photographer’s. Images may be used for promotional materials only. The photographer is responsible for the team (models, stylists, designers of clothes, make up artist, or any other) acceptance of the competition’s rules. Submitting the photos entrant declares that the he has obtained (prior to submission of the works!) all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the photographs in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation.
USAGE RIGHTS: By submission for the exhibition, artists whose submissions are chosen for publication grant Cracow Fashion Week and Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design to use their images for the purpose of promotion and publicity, promoting the artist and possible display on the websites and social media of institutions mentioned above. Promotions and images may also be placed on social networks of Cracow Fashion Week, Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design and its properties with artist credit. Artists grant the use of their photographs as stated without further contact or compensation from Cracow Fashion Week. Artist’s and team credits recognition are provided with any use.
SCHOOL OF CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
- Creative and Commercial Photography in English.
- OnCampus, Two-Year, Full-Time DIPLOMA Program.
- GET YOUR DIPLOMA – Fine Art Photographer.
- No entry exams. Number of places is limited.
- You can start classes online while waiting for a Polish visa and then move to the group at school.
- SCHOLARSHIP for top student and awards for students during education.
- No age limit.
- From starting day in October 95% classes in photo studios.
HOW OUR SCHOOL WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED?
- Receive an intensive education with individual attention.
- Begin to build core photography skills and then move on to specialized classes – see students works.
- Prepare an amazing PORTFOLIO which opens many doors.
- Release your creative potential while studying all photography techniques.
- Learn from experienced and appreciated photographers.
- Attend the photography studio for free in extra time.
- Get access to Adobe programs.
- Work with professional fashion models.
- Cooperate with our Fashion Design School and have a chance to publish in FASHION MAGAZINES.
- Practice your photography skills during fashion shows and shootings – INTERNSHIP at School.
- Meet international experts in various fields of art, and photography.
- Present your photos at exhibitions in art galleries in Cracow.
- Take part in PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITIONS.
- Be informed about job opportunities.
- Learn about METAVERSE, NFT, 3D program – ways to generate extra income.
- Choose your favorite photography career and become an independent photographer.