Fashion School in English
CREATIVITY CAN BE LEARNED
- Fashion and Jewellery Design in English – Poland, Europe
- Full time. On Campus Diploma Program.
- No entry exams. No portfolio is required.
- DIPLOMA with the title – FASHION DESIGNER.
- 2,5 years (5 semesters) – weekly attendance 23-25 hours.
- Number of places is limited.
- The School is under the authority of the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and is listed in the Ministry’s Art School Directory.
- APPLY ONLINE
OUR ACADEMIC COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
- One-to-one support from lecturers, appreciated fashion designers.
- Prepare an outstanding portfolio which opens career opportunities.
- Scholarship for the top student, awards for students at 4 shows.
- Present your designes at 4 semester shows for free.
- Take part in the prestigious Diploma show during Cracow Fashion Week – see Diploma collections.
- Cooperate with our School of Creative Photography, ranked among Top Photography Schools in the World by Shotkit.com and PhotoWorkout.com.
- Be informed about job opportunities and fashion competitions.
- School’s program: apparel design, jewellery design, shoe design, fabric design, fashion illustration, history of fashion, basics of costume design, sewing, pattern making, drawing and painting, conceptual design, fashion photography, and Adobe computer programs.
- Learn about sustainable fashion, CSR, upcycling, 3D fashion, NFT, artificial intelligence.
- See the our buildings with professional sewing, jewellery, painting studios and computer lab.
- Attend the sewing studio for free.
- Meet international experts in art and fashion.
- Practice your styling skills during shootings with professional models.
- Spend two years living in Cracow, the cultural capital of Poland.
- Take advantage of the lowest cost of living in Europe – cost of living in Cracow
- Follow in the footsteps of graduates who won numerous awards in international competitions and publish in Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazzar.
- Study with us and then get your dream job alongside TOP designers or start your own brand just after graduating
- Join our summer courses
- Fashion courses for foreigners in Cracow:
- Fashion Design Course for Beginners, Sewing and Cutting Course with Certificate, Haute Couture Sewing Course for Beginners with Certificate, Fashion Styling Course for Beginners, Garment Construction Course for Beginners with Certificate, Women’s Lingerie Design Certified Course for Beginners with Certificate, Fashion Illustration Course for Beginners with Certificate, Shoe Design Course for Beginners with Certificate, Painting Course for Beginners with Certificate, Weaving Workshop for Beginners with Certificate, Artistic Clothing Remodeling Workshop for Beginners, Making Clothing Constructions through Creative Draping on a Mannequin, Headwear Design Course for Beginners with Certificate, Haute Couture Sewing Course with NO WASTE Elements for Beginners with Certificate, Style Workshop for Beginners with Certificate: Responsible Fashion in Practice
WHO ARE OUR STUDENTS?
Fashion enthusiasts who appreciate the high quality of education and the low cost of living in Poland come to us from the USA, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belarus, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Israel, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazachstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Wales, Zimbabwe and Polish students who speak good English.About School Program Student works – career perspectives See our Diploma Collections Fashion School reviews How to apply Duration and fees International cooperations, scholarships, internships in fashion houses Professional Fashion Online Courses in English with Certificate Courses and workshops Contact us Why Cracow Facebook Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design Instagram Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design Alumni TUBA – Magazine KSA Polish course for foreigners
Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design (SAPU) is the main organizer of Cracow Fashion Week. Our staff, all specialists within different areas of art and design, provide a program of study that enables a student release his full potential. After over 30 years of experience the school has achieved a high standard and an excellent reputation. We have been able to place many students in Polish fashion companies, ranging from cutting-edge boutiques to the largest industry enterprises listed on the Polish Stock Exchange. Some students have found also employment with international companies operating in a diverse range of countries.
- learning in a friendly atmosphere,
- cooperation with other KSA courses including the School of Photography,
- promotion of the best students.
We focus on:
- talent development,
- new perspectives,